1. Investigate hidden forms of child labour and report them to the public.
2. Track your government’s actions to end child labour and hold politicians to the promises that they have made.
3. Expose individuals including government officials and celebrities who exploit children as domestic workers.
4. Make special efforts to highlight the issue of girl child labourers.
5. Help child labourers convey their opinions and ideas to the public.
6. Report on constructive steps that can be taken to remove children from domestic work and providing them with education instead.
7. Attend programmes organised by groups fighting against child labour and write about it.
8. Organise a forum of journalists dedicated to upholding children’s rights and ending domestic child labour.
Source: Global March against Child Labour