Who are we?
We are the 100 Million campaign, which is housed by the Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation of America (KSCF-US). KSCF is a registered non-profit organisation based in the United States. We operate worldwide, with offices and team members in India, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
The 100 Million campaign is based in the United States and in the United Kingdom.
In the United States, our registered address is:
1420 New York Avenue NW, Suite 850, Washington DC 20005, United States
In the United Kingdom, 100 Million is legally housed by KSCF-US (UK registered number BR019642).
4.11 The Pill Box, 115 Coventry Road, London E2 6GG, United Kingdom
The term ‘100 Million’, ‘KSCF-US’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website; the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Content and its permitted use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Under no circumstances may you use graphics, trademarks, logos, designs, images or photographs from the website except with our prior written consent. Please send your written requests to use such content to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We place cookies on your device to help make this website and your experience on it better. Some of these cookies are essential for the site to work, and some are non-essential to help us collect information for reporting about and improving the site.
- Cookies are collected anonymously.
- monitor browsing preferences
- make website features work
- analyse how you’re using the website so we can make it even better and relevant to you
- count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the websites to improve the way the websites work
- help us advertise to you on other websites, like Facebook.
- Cookies can be disabled within your own browser settings.
Registration and creating profiles
- For some areas of the site, you may have to complete a registration process or create a profile for use in applying for something (e.g. a job, or to provide information about your campaign work to us).
- Completion of this process will usually require creation of an account with a username and password or other identifier.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information at all times. You also agree that you will review, maintain, correct, and update such information in a timely manner to ensure its accuracy and completeness by using the means allowed for the relevant information or, when appropriate, by contacting us. If you provide (or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you provided) any information that is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete for the purposes intended, we may suspend or terminate your access, application, or participation, in addition to exercising all rights and remedies allowed by law.
- You agree that all uses of the identifier established for you during a registration or similar process will be attributed to and legally bind you, and may be relied upon by us and third parties with whom we work as being a use made by you, even if someone else used your identifier. This is to ensure we can protect you and the site from fraudulent profiles and usage.
User-generated content and site activities
- Sometimes you may wish to provide content, by uploading a video or information, or submitting comments in a public forum. When you provide content, you:
- Represent and warrant that the content is:
(a) wholly your original work, or
(b) that you have all necessary rights, title, interest and licenses to upload it and make it available to us and other users for download, distribution and use under these terms without (i) violation (by you, us, Third Parties, users or anyone else) of any applicable license, restriction or law, or (ii) a potentially adverse consequence to us, Third Parties, users or anyone else that you have not conspicuously disclosed in the content. As used here, “adverse consequence,” means a restriction governing the content which could be triggered if we or others exercise a right under the license you grant below and which imposes an obligation, liability or impairment of rights on us or others that was not conspicuously disclosed by you before exercise of a right.
- To disclose an adverse action, you agree to conspicuously place on or in the content notice that adverse actions can result and that you may be contacted at the email address in the notice to obtain your full disclosure of applicable licenses and restrictions applicable to the content.
- Grant us, our Third Parties, and each site user who downloads the content under these Terms, a perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up, irrevocable license to (i) use, copy, distribute, modify and create derivative works from the content; (ii) publicly perform or display, license and distribute copies of the content, modified content and derivative works of the content to allow us or other licensed person to fulfil its charitable or governmental mission, to further its related operations, and to create, advertise, operate and manage the site.
- In addition to the rights above, you acknowledge and agree that we may keep content indefinitely and disclose it for any purpose, including but not limited to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce these Terms
(c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties
or (d) without undertaking a duty to do so, protect the rights, property, or personal safety of 100 Million, KSCF-US, its users and the public.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through the Site any Content or any other materials whatsoever that are or could appear to:
- Be defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person’s privacy or protected data, or tortious;
- Be infringing upon anyone’s intellectual property rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or right of publicity;
- Contain any software viruses or any other harmful computer code, files, or programs, including any designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
- In violation of any applicable license, law or contractual or fiduciary duty or provision (including by exercise of the rights you grant to the Foundation above).
- Any opinions, advice, statements, assistance, services, offers, or information expressed or made available by third parties, including users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of 100 Million or KSCF-US.
Links to/from third parties
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not create a link to our website in such a way that it suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without prior written consent.